-   -   how to change formula in shared sheet without loss of change histo (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/195970-how-change-formula-shared-sheet-without-loss-change-histo.html)

DCE

how to change formula in shared sheet without loss of change histo

Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_978_]

how to change formula in shared sheet without loss of change histo

Just so you understand why it is a **bad** idea to ask your question in the
Subject line, this is all my newsreader is showing me...

"how to change formula in shared sheet without loss of change histo"

I'm pretty sure you had more text in there, but I cannot see it.

Rick