-   -   Changing Data Source (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/195281-changing-data-source.html)

nathan_savidge

Changing Data Source

Hi,

I have taken over a task to modify a report, in Excel, using access data.
However i can't change the database that the excel queries point to. I did
it by QueryTable.Connection, but it doesnt change the SQL in MS Query.

When i edit the query, i go to the next stage after where you normally
select the database.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

nathan