-   -   SORTING WORKSHEETS? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/195161-sorting-worksheets.html)

Kym

SORTING WORKSHEETS?

Is there a way to alphabetically sort worksheets? I have 19 worksheets in
one document and would like them to be in alphabetical order.

Marcelo

SORTING WORKSHEETS?

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/sortws.aspx

Chip Pearson has the code on the above address

hth
--
regards from Brazil
Thanks in advance for your feedback.

"Kym" escreveu:

Is there a way to alphabetically sort worksheets? I have 19 worksheets in
one document and would like them to be in alphabetical order.

Peo Sjoblom[_2_]

SORTING WORKSHEETS?

Only by using code

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/sortws.aspx