-   -   Removing a listbox from excel spreadsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/195154-removing-listbox-excel-spreadsheet.html)

TrishB98

Removing a listbox from excel spreadsheet

I was playing with combo boxes yesterday and now there is a list box imbedded
in my spreadsheet that I cannot get rid of. Can anyone help me get rid of
this drop down??

Thanks,
Tricia

SJAdams4444

Removing a listbox from excel spreadsheet

If you arent worried about any other list/combo boxes on your sheet, and you
dont mind downloading an Add-IN then:

http://www.asap-utilities.com/downlo...-utilities.php

Nice set of Macros and one of them has a Select/Delete all OBJECTS on
worksheet function.

There is probably a better way, but this one works too. Plus the ASAP
utility has many more useful features

"TrishB98" wrote:

I was playing with combo boxes yesterday and now there is a list box imbedded
in my spreadsheet that I cannot get rid of. Can anyone help me get rid of
this drop down??

Thanks,
Tricia

SJAdams4444

Removing a listbox from excel spreadsheet

And just to make sure....
If you havent already tried, right click on your toolbar and activate the
Control Toolbox toolbar.
THen click on the first button to put yourself in design mode...
you should then be able to select any combo/list boxes and simply delete them.

"TrishB98" wrote:

I was playing with combo boxes yesterday and now there is a list box imbedded
in my spreadsheet that I cannot get rid of. Can anyone help me get rid of
this drop down??

Thanks,
Tricia

TrishB98

Removing a listbox from excel spreadsheet

thanks...that suggestion was very helpful!