-   -   Pivot Table - How to exclude info without showing? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/195152-pivot-table-how-exclude-info-without-showing.html)

cware

Pivot Table - How to exclude info without showing?

I need to exclude lines of data from a worksheet based on the value of one of
the cells. Can I do that without "showing" the cell in the Pivot Table?

ryguy7272

Pivot Table - How to exclude info without showing?

Take a look at these:
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Pivots/pivottables.htm

Regards,
Ryan---