Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default IF Formula Error

I have a spreadsheet that calculates a 3 year percentage ratio in colum F8.
I'm trying to create a formula that will look at the percentage ratio in a
cell and return the following information:

If over 125% "Surcharge" to appear in adjacent cell
If under 75% "Reduction to appear in adjacent cell
If between 76% and 124% "No Change" to appear in adjacent cell

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Teri,

You may want to adjust the <= to get the precise boundaries you require

=IF(E8<=75%,"Reduction",IF(E8<125%,"No Change","Surcharge"))

Mike