-   -   Check box in Filters (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/194981-check-box-filters.html)

AceRoadRunner

Check box in Filters

Hello All,

I am using Excel 2007. In Excel 2003, whenever you would apply a filter to a
header row, you would be able to chose one criteria to filter. In Excel 2007,
you have a check box system in the filter which is nice if you want to choose
multiple criteria in one column.

Is there a way to toggle between the check box style and being able to just
choose one (with out having to click "Select All" and then click the one
criteria). I would like to see the filter like is was in Excel 2003. I hope
this is clear and that someone can help.

Thank you,
Josh