-   -   add cells together from different sheets within a workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/194938-add-cells-together-different-sheets-within-workbook.html)

s6292

add cells together from different sheets within a workbook

How do I add cells together from different sheets within a workbook

Dave Peterson

add cells together from different sheets within a workbook

=sheet1!a1+sheet3!b99+'sheet 999'!x99
or
=sum(sheet1!a1,sheet3!b99,'sheet 999'!x99)

--

Dave Peterson

T. Valko

add cells together from different sheets within a workbook

=Sheet1!A1+Sheet7!D22+Sheet7!N107

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"s6292" wrote in message
How do I add cells together from different sheets within a workbook

s6292

add cells together from different sheets within a workbook

what if I have multiple sheets in a workbook and I want a number in a cell to
increase by 1 on each consecutive worksheet?

s6292 wrote:

How do I add cells together from different sheets within a workbook

--

Dave Peterson

Dave Peterson

add cells together from different sheets within a workbook

Put 1 in A1 of Sheet1

Then...

=sheet1!a1+1
in A1 of Sheet2