-   -   auto populate dates (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/194856-auto-populate-dates.html)

Dusty

auto populate dates

I am using Excel to keep track of grades and attendance for students. In the
past I have typed in each date of class manually.
Is it possible to auto-populate a row with dates?
if so i would like to input the beginning and ending dates for the course
and even specify which days (mon,tues,thurs,fri) the class is in attendance.

any suggestions?????
thanks
john

Teethless mama