-   -   How do I find minimum duplicated values in a range? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/194823-how-do-i-find-minimum-duplicated-values-range.html)

SteveMcCready

How do I find minimum duplicated values in a range?

I am trying to find the lowest, duplicated value (min of 3 times) in a range
of numerical data. Is there a formula or combination of formulas that will
do this for me?

Gary''s Student

How do I find minimum duplicated values in a range?

With data in column A in B1 enter:
=IF(COUNTIF($A$1:$A$100,A1) 2,A1,"") and copy down
and then =MIN(B:B) is what you need.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200794

"SteveMcCready" wrote:

I am trying to find the lowest, duplicated value (min of 3 times) in a range
of numerical data. Is there a formula or combination of formulas that will
do this for me?

SteveMcCready

How do I find minimum duplicated values in a range?

Thanks, this works fine.