-   -   Spreadsheet Historical Prices for European Stocks (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/19459-spreadsheet-historical-prices-european-stocks.html)

Ricardo Rodrigues

Spreadsheet Historical Prices for European Stocks

Hi,

I'm trying to download from yahoo finance the Historical Prices for
some European stocks, for instance perp.pa, and in the browser I can
see all the information but when I try to download it I can only have
200 records at a time.

Can any one help on this matter?

Thanks.
Ricardo

Pester

European or guatemalan

"Ricardo Rodrigues" <ricardo.rodrigues"ta" wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying to download from yahoo finance the Historical Prices for
some European stocks, for instance perp.pa, and in the browser I can
see all the information but when I try to download it I can only have
200 records at a time.

Can any one help on this matter?

Thanks.
Ricardo

Arthur

I have often used Copy Paste to Notepad or Wordpad
from web pages
Paste in txt format if possible
You can then import the txt file into any spreadsheet.
like OpenOffice Calc

arthur
-----
On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 13:11:10 +0100, "Ricardo Rodrigues" wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to download from yahoo finance the Historical Prices for
some European stocks, for instance perp.pa, and in the browser I can
see all the information but when I try to download it I can only have
200 records at a time.

Can any one help on this matter?

Thanks.
Ricardo

..
..
support SPAM - fools use real email addresses in public forums.

Don Guillett

As I said in the yahoo xtraders ng, you can have a looping macro to pull in
as many as desired, 200 at a time, appending to another sheet. It requires a
lot of programming.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Ricardo Rodrigues" <ricardo.rodrigues"take this wrote in
message ...