-   -   Validation in Field Lists (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/194532-validation-field-lists.html)

TXDalessandros

Validation in Field Lists

I have a spreadsheet that I need to click choice either yes or no in column E
to populate based upon the field they choose in Column H (example Below
CEI
No
No

Field
To/Consignee
To/Consignee
To/Consignee
To/Consignee
To/Consignee
Dimensions/Weight
To/Consignee
To/Consignee
From/Shipper
To/Consignee
From/Shipper
To/Consignee
To/Consignee
From/Shipper

I have made lists for Yes and No possible values and I have defined the
names as such the CEI column is names as such as well. However it is just
not working.

John C[_2_]

Validation in Field Lists

Perhaps if you reword your question, your current question(s) tend to run on,
and cannot tell where one thought ends and the next begins.
--
John C