-   -   Finding Links (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/194530-finding-links.html)

revdec

Finding Links

I need to update a workbook that has about 40 worksheets each containing 170
rows. The changes will increase the number of rows per sheet and the
additional rows are between various rows.
This workbook links to other workbooks. Some of the links are direct
row/cell links and others are Lookups which count from the top line. Is it
possible for me to find all of the workbooks that are linked FROM my
workbbok? I would prefer to open them all so that when I make the changes,
all of the workbooks would be updated at the same time.

thanks