-   -   how to use my Excel 2003 DTF commands (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/194462-how-use-my-excel-2003-dtf-commands.html)

Ravi Manian

how to use my Excel 2003 DTF commands

I have recently switched to Office2007 , but find that the icon "Data
Transfer from AS/400" is no longer available in Excel.

I have hundreds of DTF commands that I have stored in Excel 2003 or earlier
versions that I would like to use in Excel 2007 , is there a way to convert
those commands ? It is physically impossible to convert them one by one !

David Biddulph[_2_]

how to use my Excel 2003 DTF commands

I assume that you had included an AddIn for 2003?

You probably need to check (presumably with the authors of that AddIn)
whether that AddIn works with 2007, or whether an alternative version is
available.
--
David Biddulph