-   -   Main worksheet to automatically update figures on other worksheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/194234-main-worksheet-automatically-update-figures-other-worksheets.html)

Deb A

Main worksheet to automatically update figures on other worksheets

I have a main worksheet with 10 columns with $ values. Each of those 10
columns need to have their own individual worksheet. How do I get the
individual worksheet columns to automatically update the main worksheet when
changes are made?

Pete_UK

Main worksheet to automatically update figures on other worksheets

In the Main sheet you would have a formula like:

=Sheet1!A1

to get a value from A1 of sheet1, and you can copy this down (obviously
changing the sheet name and cell reference to suit your situation). In
adjacent columns you can have similar formulae, but referring to different
sheet names.

Hope this helps.

Pete