-   -   the font colour icon in excell 2007 kicks me out of the programme (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/194231-font-colour-icon-excell-2007-kicks-me-out-programme.html)

delysia

the font colour icon in excell 2007 kicks me out of the programme

i want to change the font colour in excell 2007 but when i click on the icon
in the toolbar the programme stops and kicke me out

Ron de Bruin

the font colour icon in excell 2007 kicks me out of the programme

I start with this

Run Office Diagnostics.
Office ButtonExcel Options...Resources

--