-   -   match 2 columns and return value of another (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/194057-match-2-columns-return-value-another.html)

Haz

match 2 columns and return value of another

Hi,

I would like to match col A with Col Q, for instance if there is 100 in Col
A and Q, then i would like to return the value in Col I which represents the
vlaue for col A 100 in the same row. I hope this is clear. It would save me
alot of manual input.

Any help here would be apprecaited.

Thanks

Don Guillett

match 2 columns and return value of another

Sub findmatchs()
For i = 2 To cells(rows.count,"a").end(xlup).row
If Cells(i, "a") = Cells(i, "q") Then mymatch=Cells(i, "I")
msgbox mymatch
Next i

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel