-   -   Dynamic Table (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/193909-dynamic-table.html)

Agarb Carvalho

Dynamic Table

Sorry,
I have a dynamic table with SalesMen in Page and a lot of data as sales
values, regions, etc..
I'd like to share the DT with all salesmen, but w/o allowing them to see all
data, so each one see only its data.
Whenever I save the DT each one has access to all data.
How to save and allow each salesmen to see only his data.
thks and sorry for the portuguese message before - it's monday!!

--
Agarb Carvalho
Gefran Brasil

Gary Brown[_4_]

Dynamic Table

If you filter by Salesperson and then protect the worksheet that the Pivot
Table is on, that salesperson will not be able to change the pivot table to
view other data.
Don't forget to use a password :O
--
Hope this helps.
If this post was helpfull, please remember to click on the ''''YES''''