-   -   Easy way to stack column data? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/193843-easy-way-stack-column-data.html)

Colleen

Easy way to stack column data?

Is there a way to stack columns of data in excel with a simple formula?

I have data in columns A, B, and C. I would like to stack this data and put
all of the data in column D.

Thanks

Don Guillett

Easy way to stack column data?

try this

Sub stackcolsinone()
For i = 1 To 3
lr = Cells(Rows.Count, i).End(xlUp).row
dlr = Cells(Rows.Count, "d").End(xlUp).row + 1
Range(Cells(1, i), Cells(lr, i)).Copy Cells(dlr, "D")
Next i

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software