-   -   Protecting worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/193798-protecting-worksheet.html)

Kimti

Protecting worksheet

Hi,
I have a sheet with some protected cell, which allows others to enters some
date on the unlocked cells. I would like to see those unlocked cells to be
locked as soon as some one enters the date and saves the file.

Kimti

Protecting worksheet

There was one mistake in my questions. Please read data instead of date.
I mean to say that if any one enters a data in a blank unlocked cell and
save the file, that cell has to be locked.