-   -   Pivot table formula to pick most recent value. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/193677-pivot-table-formula-pick-most-recent-value.html)

kaye

Pivot table formula to pick most recent value.

Is there a way to pick the last value of an item in a pivot table? I was
using the Average function, but it's not correct. I need to poll the data
and pick a value based on date field in my data.

Thanks.

ryguy7272

Pivot table formula to pick most recent value.

this tool will tell you the first cell in the Pivot Table:
http://www.contextures.com/xlPivotPlayPLUS01.html

I'm not sure about the last cell...

Regards,
Ryan---