-   -   pull down list and single value allowed (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/193373-pull-down-list-single-value-allowed.html)

s v

pull down list and single value allowed

I have a column I want to prioritize from 1 to 11. I want to have those
values in a pull down list. I also want to only be able to use each value
once, if the same value is used again I need it to use the new one and get
rid of the old one.

Any thoughts?

Pete_UK

pull down list and single value allowed