-   -   simple timesheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/193371-simple-timesheet.html)

Larry[_6_]

simple timesheet

I am trying to take an elapsed time, say 1:45 hrs, and multiple by $12
per hour and have the correct final amount. Suggestions please.

Thank you
Larry

Dave Peterson

simple timesheet

If A1 contained the time (hh:mm) and B1 contained the $12, then you could use:

=a1*24*b1

--

Dave Peterson

Larry[_6_]

simple timesheet

Dave Peterson explained on 7/01/08 :

Larry wrote:

I am trying to take an elapsed time, say 1:45 hrs, and multiple by $12
per hour and have the correct final amount. Suggestions please.

Thank you
Larry

very simple and it works - thank you very much

Larry