-   -   Hyperlink from Excel 2007 to a specific slide in PowerPoint (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/193203-hyperlink-excel-2007-specific-slide-powerpoint.html)

Barb M.

Hyperlink from Excel 2007 to a specific slide in PowerPoint

How can you link from excel 2007 to a specific slide in PowerPoint 2007?
This work in the older versions by just puting a # and the page number. Now
it's not wroking since we have updated to MS Office 2007.

Peter H.

Hyperlink from Excel 2007 to a specific slide in PowerPoint

We are experiencing the same issue. The Office 2007 doesn't support this
function anymore?