-   -   Excel 2003 Graphs (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/193197-excel-2003-graphs.html)

Ty

Excel 2003 Graphs

How can I add percentage to my Pivot Table graph of data?
Is it possible to add additional data from another column to my graph?

I will provide a screenshot in a word.doc to whomever responds so you
can have a visual of what I'm talking about. I know that it is hard
at
times to picture what exactly I'm talking about.

Thanks,
M.

Debra Dalgleish

Excel 2003 Graphs

You can add another field to the data area, or a second copy of an
existing data field.
Then use a custom calculation to show the percentage. There are examples
he

In the pivot chart you can select the percentage field and plot it on
the secondary axis. However, that formatting will be lost when you
refresh the pivot table. You can reapply the formatting manually or with
a macro.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures