-   -   Lock formulas from being edited (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/193136-lock-formulas-being-edited.html)

Tia[_3_]

Lock formulas from being edited

Helllo
I am working on a time sheet workbook for project every employee has
his own sheet protected with a personnel password for daily data entry
project
The first sheet "Main "includes all the projects with a summary of
total hours working for each project from all the employees all the
other sheets are linked for this main sheet.
Each employee need to unprotect his sheet with a personel password
that only me and him knows about in order to make a data entry on
daily basis concerning how many working hours on each project at the
end you will find a total for the hours and a % of the working hours.
The problem is that they are messing with my formulas by mistake so i
cannot have the right calculation

Is there is any way to protect those formulas from being edited and in
the same keep a personel password for everysheet

Spiky

Lock formulas from being edited

Is there is any way to protect those formulas from being edited and in
the same keep a personel password for everysheet

No. But you could unlock the cells they need to use and keep it locked
all the time with a password they don't know. That is the typical
method.