-   -   How do you calculate number of workdays from dates entered? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/19308-how-do-you-calculate-number-workdays-dates-entered.html)

tfleck

How do you calculate number of workdays from dates entered?

I've got this form at work where the user wants to be able to enter dates
into certain cells and write a formula that will calculate how many workdays
are between each date enter. We're talking the standard work week of 5 days.

Also, how about holidays?

Niek Otten

Take a look at the NETWORKDAYS() function. Look in HELP for details.

--

Kind Regards,

Niek Otten

Microsoft MVP - Excel