Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Help on formula

Hi,

I need some assistance in a order form which i am currently doing up. There
is a section on the order where you can enter the quantity and the quantity
must be in lots of twos. I was just wondering if there is any way, when you
enter a quantity and if the quantity is not in lots of two a message can pop
up saying "Please enter in multiples of 2 units" or if the value they enter
in is not numerical a message can pop up saying something like "Please enter
a numerical value". If someone can point me into the right direction it would
be much appreciated. Looking forward to hear from you soon!

Kind Regards
Yvonne