-   -   Custom type chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/192494-custom-type-chart.html)

Ask MS[_2_]

Custom type chart

How can I make a chart with two series of Columns and one serie of line? For
example, I need to, in the same chart, show Product A's and B's net sales
from several months by two series of columns, and then show the percentage of
A to B (A/B) by a line.

Bob Phillips[_3_]

Custom type chart

Create a chart with all of the data series in a clustered column chart.

Then select the data series for the one you want as a line, right-click, and
select chart type and change that one to a line.

--
__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"Ask MS" wrote in message
How can I make a chart with two series of Columns and one serie of line?
For
example, I need to, in the same chart, show Product A's and B's net sales
from several months by two series of columns, and then show the percentage
of
A to B (A/B) by a line.

Ask MS[_2_]

Custom type chart