-   -   search and paste information - multiple pages (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/192491-search-paste-information-multiple-pages.html)

Jo

search and paste information - multiple pages

I need a formula that searches multiple pages within a 2003 Excel workbook,
to pull that cell information and the cells related to it.
Example
Employee ID is S11700, I need to search the workbook for this ID, date and
$ amount. It is possible that this info is located in the workbook several
times. I would need to be able to change the ID # to search for other
employees throughout this workbook. Many thanks.