-   -   The function in French version DECALER is not working (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/192204-function-french-version-decaler-not-working.html)

AK

The function in French version DECALER is not working

I used a this function DATE.DECALER; What new function replaces it

Pete_UK

The function in French version DECALER is not working

The function DECALER in French is the same as OFFSET in English:

OFFSET(reference,rows,cols,height,width)

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Jun 22, 6:46*pm, AK wrote:
I used a this function DATE.DECALER; What new function replaces it

Ron Rosenfeld

On Sun, 22 Jun 2008 10:46:00 -0700, AK wrote:

I used a this function DATE.DECALER; What new function replaces it

http://dolf.trieschnigg.nl/excel/excel.html might be interesting, but DECALER
in English is the OFFSET function, and there is no DATE.DECALER function
listed.

What did the function do?
What are its arguments?
Could it be a custom function?