Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I protect Excel Workbook Structure except adding new sheets

Hi,
I am exporting some application data to Excel workbook through my C# code.
I would like to Lock the Workbook to prevent users to edit the name of the
sheet and some column data.
But I need to allow user to add new sheet.
Workbook.Protect method allows me to Lock the Structure of the workbook
which includes not allowing to add new sheet.
But As I said I need allow user nothing but adding newworksheet.
How Do I do that ?