-   -   Only Print Pgs W/Info? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/192052-only-print-pgs-w-info.html)

KC521

Only Print Pgs W/Info?

Hello,

I have a worksheet that is about 75+ pages that go months/columns 1-120.
Information stops and starts again sporadically after month/column 92. Is
there a way to set up a macro or tell Excel to only print the pages with
information entered into them? I've looked and searched everything and can't
find an answer, if one even exists.

I have Excel 2003.

Thank you,
Kim

Don Guillett

Only Print Pgs W/Info?

You can set up a macro to hide/print/unhide

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"KC521" wrote in message
Hello,

I have a worksheet that is about 75+ pages that go months/columns 1-120.
Information stops and starts again sporadically after month/column 92. Is
there a way to set up a macro or tell Excel to only print the pages with
information entered into them? I've looked and searched everything and
can't
find an answer, if one even exists.

I have Excel 2003.

Thank you,
Kim

KC521

Only Print Pgs W/Info?

Thanks, Don! How would I enter in values to tell Excel which pages to hide
or unhide? I don't work with macros too often, so I'm in unchartered waters.

Thanks again!

"KC521" wrote in message
Hello,

I have a worksheet that is about 75+ pages that go months/columns 1-120.
Information stops and starts again sporadically after month/column 92. Is
there a way to set up a macro or tell Excel to only print the pages with
information entered into them? I've looked and searched everything and
can't
find an answer, if one even exists.

I have Excel 2003.

Thank you,
Kim

Don Guillett

Only Print Pgs W/Info?

I don't really understand your layout so hard to tell. If you like, send
your workbook to my address below with very specific instructions on what
you want. I'll try to find time to take a look.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel