Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bruce

Default How can I make a timesheet to figure my hours and payrate?

I want to keep track of my hours, and multiply it by my payrate. Is there a
tutorial or somewhere where I can learn how to make a sheet where I can put
in the 2 times I punch in everyday, and the 2 times I punch out, having Excel
figure out my total hours and then times it by my payrate?

IE:
I have to punch-in in the morning and then again in the afternoon.
In - 6:00AM
Out - 9:00AM
In - 2:30AM
Out - 5:30AM

Which adds up to 6 hours,
then I want to multiply
6 hours, by $11.00 an hour.
= $66

but I want to know how to make Excel figure out the hours and the total pay
automatically.

How can I do that?
or
Find a tutorial that shows me how to do it.

(do I have to know, and convert the hours to decimals? ) If so how?

E-mail address --
Bruce M.
--
Question authority, don't follow paths/trends, be yourself, be different,
lifes to short to always worry about what other "people" think about you. In