-   -   Lookup Q (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/191542-lookup-q.html)

Sean

Lookup Q

How can I achieve the following:-

I wish to see if a value in a column is within another column but only
if the value in a 2nd column is greater than Zero, if it is there and
greater than Zero return "Issue", otherwise ""

The value I wish to look for is in Col A Sheet1
The target 1st Column is Col A Sheet2
The target 2nd Column is Col S Sheet2

I wish to display the Result in Col C Sheet1

Thanks

Nayab

Lookup Q

On Jun 17, 6:10*pm, Sean wrote:
How can I achieve the following:-

I wish to see if a value in a column is within another column but only
if the value in a 2nd column is greater than Zero, if it is there and
greater than Zero return "Issue", otherwise ""

The value I wish to look for is in Col A Sheet1
The target 1st Column is Col A Sheet2
The target 2nd Column is Col S Sheet2

I wish to display the Result in Col C Sheet1

Thanks

if(iserror(vlookup("lookup_value",range, 2,0)),"value not
there",if(vlookup("lookup_value",range, 2,0)0,"Issue",""))

Sean

Lookup Q

Thanks

How does the segment below apply the 1st & 2nd Column range?

The value I wish to look for is in Col A Sheet1 = "Lookup_value"
The target 1st Column is Col A Sheet2 = "Range"

On Jun 17, 6:44*pm, Sean wrote:
Thanks

How does the segment below apply the 1st & 2nd Column range?

The value I wish to look for is in Col A Sheet1 = "Lookup_value"
The target 1st Column is Col A Sheet2 = "Range"
The target 2nd Column is Col S Sheet2 = ?

if(vlookup("lookup_value",range, 2,0)0,"Issue",""))

The target 2nd Column is Col S Sheet2 = "2"

Ur vlookup will be sth like
vlookup(A1,Sheet2!$A:$S,19,0)