-   -   Error Bars on Graph - Need help! (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/191201-error-bars-graph-need-help.html)

allasse1

Error Bars on Graph - Need help!

Hi, could someone please advise me how to use the error bars? Im doing
science and have to do graphs of my experiments. We are obliged to put in
error bars but I don't know how to use this feature. For example the data
will have the mean and SD and the SEM, do I use this? And how do I get that
info displayed as an error bar on the bar chart? Any help gratefully
received - thanks in advance, xx.

ryguy7272

Error Bars on Graph - Need help!

I just Googled for this link:
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ErrorBars.html

Excel is powerful and Google is powerful too.

--
RyGuy