-   -   merge four sheets containing one form each to one sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/191196-merge-four-sheets-containing-one-form-each-one-sheet.html)

Lori Hunnings

merge four sheets containing one form each to one sheet

I have an Excel workbook that has 4 sheets. Each sheet contains a form which
I am keeping employee information and evaluations on. I want to have all
four forms (sheets) on one sheet and rather than having 4 sheets for one
user, use the sheets as one per user.

Otto Moehrbach[_2_]

merge four sheets containing one form each to one sheet

Maybe I'm missing something but have you tried Cut & Paste?