-   -   How do I use the HandleNA fomula? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/191146-how-do-i-use-handlena-fomula.html)

mmc0412

How do I use the HandleNA fomula?

I am trying to update a spreadsheet that someone else created and I have
never seen this forumula before. There is nothing in the help files or
microsoft online.

David Biddulph[_2_]

How do I use the HandleNA fomula?

If your question is about a user-defined function, you'll need to ask the
author. It's not a native Excel function.
--
David Biddulph