-   -   Display conditional formatting if cell value equals an integer (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/190463-display-conditional-formatting-if-cell-value-equals-integer.html)

David

Display conditional formatting if cell value equals an integer

I want to set conditional formatting to display if the falue in a cell does
not equal an integer. How can I mmake that happen in Excel 2007?

T. Valko

Display conditional formatting if cell value equals an integer

Assume you want this to happen in cells A1:A10

Select the range A1:A10
Goto Home tabStylesConditional FormattingNew RuleUse a formula to
determine....

Format values where this formula is true:

=A1<INT(A1)

Click the Format button
Select the desired style(s)
OK out