-   -   one qustion (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/190043-one-qustion.html)

ri_mirko

one qustion

Hi, I am just wondering is it posible to create in EXCEL a chart in which
x,y doesn t grow excual(I have to put one chart from a book in which walues
1,2,5,100,10000 are the same distance). Please excuse my not knowing english
and in advance thank you

Sandy Mann

one qustion

Format the range with 1, 2, 5, 100, 10000 as text *before* you enter the
values. XL will then treat them a words not numbers.

--
HTH

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings