-   -   Linking workbooks (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/19001-linking-workbooks.html)

Debbie

Linking workbooks

I have many coordinators who fill out a long template with stat numbers.
(THey continue to update this template all year long and it contains each
month stats - so at the end of the year they have their entire years stats in
one document.) They email me their own workbook every month. I link them to
complete a year to date stats report. The problem I'm having is that it's a
big job setting up the links to total all the workbooks and I'm having to
redo the links every month. There has to be an easier way.

Any suggestions?

Ron de Bruin

Hi Debbie

Maybe this is a start