-   -   time card excel sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/18991-time-card-excel-sheet.html)

Nancy Comello

time card excel sheet

I currently use excel to track over 70 employees but I
need either a formula for the following scenrio.

In 7:45am out 12:00am in 1:25pm out 6:00pm then have a
total of hours in one cell for the whole day.

Right now I am enter the time but in military time.

I did find an excel template to use but the formla is not
right.

Dan B

Try this formula assuming that:
D8=In Time, E8=Out Time, F8=In Time, G8=Out Time
Enter time using AM and PM
the formula is:
=IF(E8-D8+G8-F8<=0,0,E8-D8+G8-F8)

Dan