-   -   CAGR (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/18927-cagr.html)

Mike

CAGR

I am trying to calculate CAGR by using the suggested fromula XIRR but contnue
to get #NAME? as an answer and not the xx%. Is this formula correct?

Don Guillett

I think xirr is in the analysis toolpak addin.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Mike" wrote in message
I am trying to calculate CAGR by using the suggested fromula XIRR but

contnue
to get #NAME? as an answer and not the xx%. Is this formula correct?

SouthernWineGuy

If you want CAGR, why not just use ((X1/X0)^(1/n))-1

"Mike" wrote:

I am trying to calculate CAGR by using the suggested fromula XIRR but contnue
to get #NAME? as an answer and not the xx%. Is this formula correct?

Gord Dibben

Mike

XIRR is from the Analysis Toolpak add-in.

If this function is not available, and returns the #NAME? error, install and
load the Analysis ToolPak add-in.

Check out ToolsAdd-ins for the ATP and checkmark it.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 05:55:04 -0800, "Mike"
wrote:

I am trying to calculate CAGR by using the suggested fromula XIRR but contnue
to get #NAME? as an answer and not the xx%. Is this formula correct?

Myrna Larson

Did you look at Help for this function? It tells you what that result means
and what to do about it.