-   -   change a Figures into text in my excel exp. 200-two hundred (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/187895-change-figures-into-text-my-excel-exp-200-two-hundred.html)

Kems

change a Figures into text in my excel exp. 200-two hundred

how can i change figures into text in my excel sheet

for example 200 becom tow hundred, 3200 become three thousand two
hundred

Niek Otten

change a Figures into text in my excel exp. 200-two hundred

Look here for several solutions:

http://xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0004.html

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Kems" wrote in message ...
| how can i change figures into text in my excel sheet
|
| for example 200 becom tow hundred, 3200 become three thousand two
| hundred

Pete_UK

change a Figures into text in my excel exp. 200-two hundred

This link shows two methods:

Hope this helps.

Pete