-   -   Last cell always IV4036 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/187705-last-cell-always-iv4036.html)

Learn-more

Last cell always IV4036

I received a data worksheet from colleague, I tried to insert columns but
come back with the message that "Excel cannot shift nonblank cells off the
worksheet". I use CTRN-END and found the last cell is IV4036. I tried to
delete columns but still last cell is IV4036 and not able to insert more
column.

What is the problem and how to solve it?
Thanks.

T. Valko

Last cell always IV4036

See this on resetting the used range: