-   -   How to remove duplicated items from a list? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/187358-how-remove-duplicated-items-list.html)

Eric

How to remove duplicated items from a list?

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to remove duplicated items from a list?
For example, there is a list of number under column A, and I would like to
remove any duplicated items and lists it under column B.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Eric

[email protected]

On May 14, 11:05*am, Eric wrote:
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to remove duplicated items from a list?
For example, there is a list of number under column A, and I would like to
remove any duplicated items and lists it under column B.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Eric

go to DATA -- Filter -- Advance Filter give copy to another
location (select the col B) and unique record only

Eric

How to remove duplicated items from a list?

Thank you for your suggestions
I don't want to use DATA -- Filter -- Advance Filter, do you have any
other approach?
Thank you for any suggestions
Eric