-   -   custom views troubleshoot (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/186989-custom-views-troubleshoot.html)

pb

custom views troubleshoot

i have the error message that view settings could npt be apllied when in
excel. the sheet contains data and I want to view certain sections under
different and multiple views.

Gord Dibben

custom views troubleshoot

Generally this message is flashed up when the worksheet is protected under
ToolsProtection

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP