-   -   Danish Question HÆLDNING (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/186934-danish-question-h%C3%86ldning.html)

Stefan DK

Danish Question HÆLDNING

Hi all,

For some reason my Danish Excel wont recognize "HÆLDNING"? Even copy-paste
from the help file won't help and it is not on the drop down menu when I
write H.

Any clue why?

Thanx!

Hans Knudsen

Danish Question HÆLDNING

Stefan DK wrote:
Hi all,

For some reason my Danish Excel wont recognize "HÆLDNING"? Even
copy-paste from the help file won't help and it is not on the drop
down menu when I write H.

Any clue why?

Thanx!

Could you possibly mean the function called (in Danish) STIGNING?
Hans

Stefan DK[_2_]

Danish Question HÆLDNING

Thanks Hans! It work perfectly!

But Microsoft should update thier help file.