-   -   Validation_List_Formula (not sure how to title this post) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/186211-validation_list_formula-not-sure-how-title-post.html)

Kimmie40

Validation_List_Formula (not sure how to title this post)

Hello,

I was wondering if there is a way to have a drop down list in A3
(single line, multi line) and based on that there are choices from
another drop down in B3 (1110e, 1210e for single line, and 1140e,
1230e for multi line....etc)

Thanks,
Kim

Kimmie40

On May 5, 9:31*am, Kimmie40 wrote:
Hello,

I was wondering if there is a way to have a drop down list in A3
(single line, multi line) and based on that there are choices from
another drop down in B3 (1110e, 1210e for single line, and 1140e,
1230e for multi line....etc)

Thanks,
Kim

By George, I think I've found it! Cascading DropDowns.....what a
beautiful thing.

condevlj

"Kimmie40" wrote:

Hello,

I was wondering if there is a way to have a drop down list in A3
(single line, multi line) and based on that there are choices from
another drop down in B3 (1110e, 1210e for single line, and 1140e,
1230e for multi line....etc)

Thanks,
Kim

condevlj

Validation_List_Formula (not sure how to title this post)

I am working on the same problem. What did you have to use to get cascading
dropdowns to work?