-   -   I tried to get around the problem of the pivot table field settingdefaulting to Count instead of Sum by running a macro of change the settingfrom Count to Sum. However, when I tried to run the Macro, I got error messageof run time error 1004, unable (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/186051-i-tried-get-around-problem-pivot-table-field-settingdefaulting-count-instead-sum-running-macro-change-settingfrom-count-sum-however-when-i-tried-run-macro-i-got-error-messageof-run-time-error-1004-unable.html)

Enda80

I tried to get around the problem of the pivot table field settingdefaulting to Count instead of Sum by running a macro of change the settingfrom Count to Sum. However, when I tried to run the Macro, I got error messageof run time error 1004, unable

I tried to get around the problem of the pivot table field setting
defaulting to Count instead of Sum by running a macro of change the
setting from Count to Sum. However, when I tried to run the Macro, I
got error message of run time error 1004, unable to get the pivot
fields property of the pivot field class.

Well, is there any way around this?

Fred Smith[_4_]

I tried to get around the problem of the pivot table field setting defaulting to Count instead of Sum by running a macro of change the setting from Count to Sum. However, when I tried to run the Macro, I got error message of run time error 1004,

See your other post. Please do not multipost.

Regards,
Fred.